Client Services Manager
Are you passionate about providing an excellent customer service experience in a digital banking environment? If so, this position could be a great fit for you! The Geezeo team is looking for a Client Services Manager to join their growing team. The Geezeo team offers a proven platform to deliver the best digital banking experience by seamlessly integrating our platform into digital banking solutions and support over 500 forward-thinking banks and credit unions. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and love to work closely with clients by developing strong relationships.
As a Client Services Manager, you will manage and deliver the customer service experience for our customers. This role will support our product development and sales processes, working collaboratively with implementation and install teams. The Client Services Manager will strive to educate the team to ensure a solid customer service experience from end to end and could work collaboratively with other product group customer support teams throughout the organization. Additionally, this individual could be responsible for employee coaching and development as well as reporting on team results using multiple corporate tools and statistical analysis. This is a broad leadership role that is responsible for a variety of duties so ideal candidates will be very agile to changing and fast paced environments, working with a diverse technical team and be very detail-orientated.
This position will be based out of Braintree, MA (Boston, MA area).
- Minimum 7 years of experience supporting a technology tool/program/software within the financial or a professional services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have previous leadership, supervisory or management experience.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Experience in software support, software installation or software training.
- Develops and directs customer support programs to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and retention in alignment with corporate goals. Service functions include, but are not limited to, telephone support, web support, software installation, secondary quality assurance testing, and release of software updates.
- Contributes to product design. Develops, recommends, and implements innovative solutions to ensure the ease of use of all products.
- Maintains an effective information and tracking system to monitor and report customer service functions and department functions. Recommends enhancements as required.
- Participates in strategic planning for the department.
- Develops and maintains high levels of expertise in A/L, profitability accounting, related financial management functions, and technology implementation.
- Participates in the budgeting process and in the development of pricing recommendations. Ensures integration of pricing in both the support and training functions and coordinates pricing changes.
- Conducts customer training as needed, including but not limited to, in-house training, on-site training, one-on-one customer consultations and customer conferences.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.