Payments Implementation Coordinator
We are seeking a Payments Implementation Coordinator to join our team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will facilitate the implementation of ACH, remote deposit, and other payment services by working with the customer and other JHA installation teams to ensure successful completion. As the primary point of contact for our Financial Institutions during the implementation, the ideal applicant must have strong communication skills and proven industry knowledge.
About our Team:
Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS), provides our Payments Platform, ACH products and SmartPay Suite. Payment Solutions Services provides both level one and level two customer service for our Financial Institutions and Value-Added Reseller Partners. Our duties consist of customer support, implementation/installation services, customer education for our products, item and file processing services, and technical writing publications. Our Implementation teams walk our Financial Institutions and our Partners through the implementation process for each of their products. Installation (also called Boarding and File Maintenance) installs new customers on our platform, as well as responds to maintenance requests for existing customers.
This position will be hired in Allen, TX.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in fintech, banking or at a credit union.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with banking/software operations.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience with project management or coordination.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Prior experience with merchant or consumer capture.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint, and MS Project.
- Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
- Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Troubleshoots issues once implementation is complete.
- Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent installs.
- May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- May participate in new release activities.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.