Junior Project Manager
Are you an eager project manager with digital banking experience? Are you someone who loves technical implementations and wants to continue to grow their skills in project management? If so, this position could be a great fit for you! The Geezeo team is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team. The Geezeo team offers a proven platform to deliver the best digital banking experience by seamlessly integrating our platform into digital banking solutions and support over 500 forward-thinking banks and credit unions. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and love to work closely with clients by developing strong relationships.
As a Project Manager, you will be detail-oriented to support implementations of the Geezeo personal financial management product set. Ideal candidates will be able to successfully manage small to medium sized (scope and complexity) technical projects, acting as a liaison between the customer, the implementation teams, operational groups and 3rd party vendors. Candidates will assist in removing impediments of the team’s ability to execute assigned projects. The Project Manager must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and must be comfortable with learning or having knowledge of diverse technical stacks which can include cloud and virtual environments.
This position will be based out of Braintree, MA (Boston, MA area).
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing technical projects.
- Must have project management experience that is customer facing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry.
- Able to act as a team lead and oversee complex projects and implementations.
- Administrative single point of contact for the project and ensures the project stays within scope.
- Responsible for project organization, oversight and tracking according to the department project management framework and overall project management best practices.
- Escalation point and responsible for issue tracking and escalation.
- Schedule and works with functional managers for technical resources.
- Host status calls for updates for customers.
- Transitions customers from implementation to support.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.