Solution Specialist - CORE
Jack Henry & Associates is currently seeking a Solution Specialist to join our team. This Solutions Specialist is responsible for partnering with Sales Representatives to actively drive and manage the sales process for our core banking and real time payment software products. They must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They will work closely with the sales team, internal business development and installation teams and ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. They are also responsible for developing product strategy, identifying market trends and competitive analysis
This position can be worked from any Jack Henry & Associates office location or remotely.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the core banking and/or real time payments industries.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven success presenting technology as a business solution.
- Proven success selling in complicated sales surroundings with both technical and business buyers.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Provides product expertise and resources to Sales. Participates in strategic sales engagements. Articulates product strategy and promotes the offering.
- Monitors forecasts to ensure performance to plan.
- Researches market trends and needs; monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs; articulates findings in the form of product requirements.
- Researches competitor products and maintains competitive comparisons and evaluations. Plays proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace and incorporates latest technologies.
- Collaborates with Marketing to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, and product updates.
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Provides strategic guidance to address product weaknesses.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.