C# Software Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an agile development team that tackles complex UI tasks? If so, this position could be for you! Jack Henry is seeking a Software Engineer, reporting to the Software Engineering Manager whose team handles User Interface Development. In this role, candidates will be working on a team that develops new enhancements for products and works on production related items associated with Jack Henry’s Banking Core, Call Center and Branch Anywhere solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate or candidates with some programming experience to gain knowledge of several newer technologies and grow their career into a seasoned Software Engineer. Technologies used in this group include; C#, .net, WPF, TFS, Web Services and Agile methodology. Candidates will have full exposure to all phases of the development cycle from concept to design, to testing, release and implementation
This position can sit in either Monett or Springfield, MO.
- A minimum 18 months of technical experience in software development using C# in a professional and/or educational environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours as business needs dictate, with some overnight travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems and/or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with any of these of skills; WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), TFS (Team Foundation Server), Design Patterns (MVVM), and or Prism, Web Services highly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.