Jack Henry & Associate’s is looking to hire an experienced programmer to join the Agiletics product team. This is a small group of programmers who work together on one of JHA’s newest products. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong work ethic and be able to thrive working both independently and in a team setting. This role will involve occasional travel for trainings and team meetings. Jack Henry and Associate’s offers career growth, competitive benefits, and fun company culture.
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience.
- IBM i development.
- Experience with BMS, CICS, JCL and/or VSAM file processing.
- Banking application development experience.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.