Instructional Design Specialist
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire a talented Instructional Design Specialist to their growing Application Education Team! Candidates for this role will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and facilitating training courses, as well as creating new eLearning courses and documentation training materials. Candidates must be able to manage projects from start to finish and be involved with all phases of building the eLearning from the ground up. This position requires candidates to have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Captivate, as well as strong written and communication skills to ensure training courses and other documents are accurate.
Ideal candidates will be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, have a solid design and training background, be able to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines, and think outside the box. Working in this role will require the ability to build successful business relationships across multiple business units.
Jack Henry & Associates Application Education Team is part of CPS (Card Processing Solutions) that implements and instructs financial institutions on CPS Debit and Credit Processing Software and applications. Candidates will be joining this team of designers and trainers mostly based out of the Allen, TX office.
This position will be hired in Allen, TX.
- Associates Degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in education training.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing training videos and eLearning.
- Must have instructional design experience either virtual, in-class training or eLearning development.
- Must be proficient and current with Adobe Captivate and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Storyline 360, Camtasia, TechSmith SnagIt, Cornerstone Learning Management System.
- Researches, designs, schedules, and implements training projects.
- Analyzes specific training needs of education development projects. Collects and reviews technical specifications, perform needs analysis, meet with SME and stakeholders as required of education projects.
- Writes, designs, edits, and maintains documentation and training materials, including videos and eLearning content.
- Coordinates publication and dissemination of those materials.
- Develops, evaluates, and designs instructionally sound appropriate educational materials according to department specifications.
- Maintains education files and file hierarchy according to department specifications.
- May conduct training classes in a live or on-line virtual environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.