Senior Solutions Consultant (Boston, MA)
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an enthusiastic, client facing, solutions-oriented Solutions/Implementation Consultant to help deliver integrated solutions to Financial Institutions and their partners. You will be responsible for helping plan and execute successful implementations of our technology platform. You will work directly with Financial Institution technology units to plan and deploy web based UX and API components. You will also work with internal teams to plan and execute custom engagements on behalf of the Financial Institutions.
The Implementation Consultant will work directly with the implementation teams to oversee the engineering aspects of solution delivery. The engineer will be trained on our data processing, and web-based tools to help design, and deploy financial management tools into Online Banking and Mobile solutions. This is a high-profile role working directly with the engineers and architects within Financial Institutions to ensure successful delivery of Geezeo solutions.
Geezeo offers a proven platform to deliver the best digital banking experience. We seamlessly integrate our platform into digital banking solutions and support over 500 forward-thinking banks and credit unions.
This position will be based out of Braintree, MA (Boston, MA area).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience supporting technical implementations.
- Must have experience with software development.
- Must have experience with web service technologies such as REST, SOAP, XML.
- Must be able to travel 10-15%.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or data processing field.
- A self-starter with effective communication skills, both internally and externally
- Able to work actively with others to resolve and raise issues appropriately
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high self-assurance, energy and drive
- Excellent knowledge of financial and banking industry, and competitive market environment.
- Working knowledge of database techniques and SQL development in a MS Windows environment. Specific experience and expertise with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle strongly preferred.
- Experience with web-based technology and deployment.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Supports existing customer installations.
- Develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Viewed by customers as a consultant.
- May assist less experienced peers and contribute to project planning and estimation.
- Help plan and execute solutions based on the Geezeo technology platform.
- Plan detailed technical engagements with Financial Institutions
- Work with product and engineering teams within the Financial Institutions to ensure successful execution of technical plans
- Work with Geezeo stakeholders to help plan and manage technical implementation pipeline
- Work with Geezeo engineering to plan and execute custom implementation engagements
- Manage the project end to end - including planning, requirements, technical work, project communication & issue tracking
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.