Systems/Network Administration, Manager (Manage File Transfers)
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services, primarily for the financial services industry, is hiring a Systems/Network Administration Manager to join the Enterprise File Integration team. Enterprise File Integration is an IT operations team that provides enterprise-class, high-volume, mission-critical, managed file transfer solutions and support to Jack Henry & Associates, its customers, and third-party partners.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within the Enterprise File Integration team but across the organization as well. This position could grow into an advanced Systems/Network Administration Manager role or another role within JHA’s Technology Services organization. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 30, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Springfield, MO – Primrose, Monett, MO / Lenexa KS / Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in any of the following categories: Windows Server administration 2008 or newer or Redhat Enterprise Linux 6 or 7.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of staff management experience in and IT Operations role.
- Must have experience with 1 of the following managed file transfer products: Ipswitch MOVEit / IBM Connect Direct / Cleo Harmony.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend additional meetings and or attend professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in converting from Ipswitch MOVEit to Cleo/Harmony.
- Ensures systems are monitored for optimum performance and availability.
- Oversees the design, installation, configuration and maintenance of systems (LAN, WAN, Internet and/or data networks).
- Oversees the implementation of system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Ensures that customer and internally-reported system problems are resolved.
- Provides direction in the implementation and monitoring of corporate security policies.
- Ensures system procedures, policies and events are documented and implemented.
- Schedules 24x7 support on-call rotation.
- Manages system backup and restore testing processes.
- Manages periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May also be responsible for planning and leading the maintenance and administration of all SQL, web and/or application servers.
- Responsible for department budget.
- Performs hiring, firing, objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching and pay reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.