Technical Support Representative (Credit Union Software)
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company, is seeking individuals that are dedicated, motivated, and have a willingness to learn to join our team of Technical Support Representatives in the Charlotte, NC office. CruiseNet provides “core” financial software and services to credit unions. The CruiseNet software platform allows credit unions to provide a full range of financial products and services including:Savings and checking accounts, Loans, Mortgages, ATM / Debit, Home banking and Shared Branching
As a Technical Support Representative, you will provide excellent customer service over the phone to troubleshoot client issues as they relate to our financial software products. You will analyze incoming client information and use systematic methods of eliminating causes to identify a solution and ensure our clients are serviced in a professional, efficient and timely manner. As you progress and grow within the team, there are many opportunities available to expand your skillset, whether you are more interested in a technical career path or if you lean more towards the customer experience. Our team is dedicated to helping others be successful, both clients and peers.
Occasional travel may be required for clients visits or other meetings and training.
- Minimum of 18 months experience working in a financial institution or financial services software provider.
- Must have experience with customer support.
- This position requires the ability to work an on-call rotation schedule every 6 weeks.
- Must be able to work 8:00 AM-5:00 PM four days per week and 11:00 AM-8:00 PM one day per week.
- Credit Union or Banking operations experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management.
- Experience with CruiseNet Software
- SQL knowledge.
- Experience using Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, WebEx or other Web Application experience).
- Provides multi-level troubleshooting of software issues.
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, to determine the best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Research customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible.
- Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades to the product.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues as well as general application questions.
- Be able to clearly communicate a customer’s request to team members as well as escalation to management if necessary.
- Monitors incoming Support cases. Makes calls and sends emails to resolve case in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS).
- Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue and participate in software testing.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve industry and product knowledge and service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.