Senior Business Analyst (Commercial Lending)
Are you an individual that has a passion for building great software? Do you have experience in Commercial and Consumer Lending? The Profit Stars Lending Solutions team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in building the next generation commercial and consumer lending platform. As part of the LoanVantage development team, you would be taking part in our strategic development as we add new features and enhance current features. As a Business Analyst, you would be working with a top tier team of developers, architects, product managers, and clients to think strategically, write user stories and functional specifications that describe what we need to build.
You would then work with the programmers, Quality Assurance and clients to turn the dream into reality. This is a fast paced work environment; you need to be able to be agile and be flexible. You need to be self-motivated, and someone who loves to work closely with our clients and our team of 40 plus individuals who are located around the world. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Profitstars but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Product Manager / Project Management/ Solutions Architect or progress within Business Analyst. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 30, 2019.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office locations: Brentwood, TN / Birmingham, AL (downtown) / Springfield, MO (Primrose) / Monett, MO or Remote.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in software development or must have Commercial or Consumer lending experience at a Financial Institution.
- Must have experience as a business analyst handling the following types of functions: writing requirements, documenting workflows, researching, and or making presentations.
- Must be able to travel up to 15% for onsite client visits, additional training, user conferences and development meetings.
- Understanding of data representation in XML formats.
- Ability to use tools to map XML data to different formats.
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Project Management experience.
- Researches, analyzes, creates, and maintains applicable Policies & Procedures.
- Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
- Interrelates KPIs and adjusts business variables to improve the effectiveness of the measurements used.
- Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.Provides advanced “what if” analysis and business intelligence.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Tracks the appropriate market space.
- Performs Cost-Benefit and other forms of analyses.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.