Senior Salesforce System Administrator
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates seeks an experienced Salesforce.com and CPQ/CLM Administrator to improve and increase the productivity of our sales teams through automated solutions. Responsibilities include determining company and user requirements, configuring the Apttus CPQ/CLM solution within the Salesforce environment, onboarding and training users, ensuring data integrity, providing reports and dashboards, managing integrated apps and systems.
This is a remote position within our sales team and can sit anywhere in the United States.
- Minimum of 6 years of business operations experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Apttus CPQ or CLM experience.
- Salesforce Administration Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with sensitive and confidential materials and maintain the materials’ sensitivity and confidentiality at all times.
- Implements best practices for ease-of-use, system efficiency, and data integrity
- Researches, gathers, and interprets user requirements to develop appropriate automated solutions and processes
- Researches and recommends system enhancements and complementary technologies
- Develops documentation and conducts user training
- Maintains system settings and parameters, provisions users
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.