Senior Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
This job posting is no longer active
Do you have a passion for leading software development and work with the following technologies; C#, .NET and HTML? If so, this is the perfect position for you! We’re seeking to hire an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Internet Solutions Custom Development team. The Ideal candidate will be very collaborative and hands-on, who will participate in and have experience with strategy, application design, maintenance support, and development for the assigned product area. This individual will have a strong understanding and experience with software development best practices with the ability to multitask and remain organized in the midst of multiple projects and proactively learn in a fast-paced environment.
The Internet Solutions Custom Development team enhances and customizes several Jack Henry and Associates web applications. Software Engineer will be joining this team of 9 employees who are software engineers and technical business analysts.
This position can be hired in Lenexa, KS or Remotely.
- Minimum 7 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ASP.NET, .NET or C#.
- Experience with API’s or Web Services.
- Experience with Cloud Computing (Microsoft Azure/DevOps).
- Strong experience with UI/UX.
- Ability to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred though long tenure or job experience will offset this.
- Completes product technical design, prototyping and software development.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Ensures all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards prior to release to QA.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with Business Analyst on the team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.