Technical Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a technology savvy, innovative, and dedicated professional to join our team as a Technical Support Representative (TSR). The TSR provides top customer service to banking and merchant clients that are using check image scanning devices for our Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS). This TSR provides support for scanner installations in a call center environment for clients using both Windows and Mac based check scanner equipment. This team is highly dedicated to making sure that the needs of the clients are met in a timely manner in a first call resolution environment
The EPS Client Services Customer Support team provides customer service to our financial institutions and partners. This team services as the first point of contact and call resolution support center offering case support to the customers. Candidates will be joining this overall team of 10 employees all onsite in Allen, TX.
This position can be hired in Allen, TX only.
- Minimum 18 months of technical support (computer hardware/software installation/troubleshooting) or other customer product support.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday from 11 am to 8 pm CST.
- Call center experience.
- Knowledge/ability to use desktop sharing software.
- Knowledge of Mac OS X.
- Certifications in Cisco (CCNA)Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST).
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.