Procurement Customer Service Representative
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Contract Administrator to join the Enterprise Procurement Organization.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for the day to day management of all contracts and renewals for hardware and software purchases, ensuring that they occur in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. This position requires strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, to work with multiple managers at all levels within the company. Possesses problem-solving capabilities and a demonstrated knowledge of procedures for various areas of procurement including negotiations and reconciliation of reporting.
This role will also assist the Procurement team and Sourcing team in renewal tracking and providing supporting documentation. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Enterprise Procurement but across the entire JHA enterprise as well. This position could grow into a specialized reporting role, a management role within Procurement, or an analytical role in Operations. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 30, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of the following Jack Henry office location: Monett, MO.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in handling customer service.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend training, meetings and or a professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a procurement.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including that of Excel, Outlook and Word
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a procurement position.
- Prior experience with a PeopleSoft FSCM system.
- Experience in contract review.
- Administrates contracts that establish business relationships with vendors, customers and /or partners. Ensures required documentation is received.
- Reviews contracts to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformity. Answers contract related questions. May make revisions in order to comply with requirements and guidelines.
- Collects and tracks data via spreadsheet.
- Prepares reports to be used by management and other organizations.
- Completes additional functions such as accurate and timely billing and other administrative support; researches issues.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations. Reviews and answers correspondence.
- Collaborates with other departments to complete special projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.