Sales Executive - EPS
ProfitStars is the fastest growing division of Jack Henry Associates, a highly profitable $1.5Billion in revenue publicly traded company servicing Financial IT and Payments markets. The primary responsibility for this position is to sell remote deposit & payment services to banks and credit unions.
As a Sales Executive for ProfitStars, positioning Enterprise Payment solutions, you will work remotely from a home office and develop relationships and close sales opportunities with both new and existing commercial banks and credit unions by leveraging relationships, utilizing face-to-face calls, WebEx - phone presentations and other creative approaches. In addition to your own prospecting efforts, leads are provided through internal marketing, joint calling with other company divisions, strategic partnerships and trade show opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful technology/banking solutions sales experience selling to banks or credit unions.
- Minimum of 5 years quota driven sales experience.
- Experience selling to C-Level prospects and clients.
- Required travel – 30-40% depending on territory management.
- A demonstrated proficiency in marketing and cold call lead and sales generation.
- Experience working within a deadline driven environment and a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to network and team with both internal and outside sales organization for the benefit of meeting sales quota.
- Professional demeanor, outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of remote deposit capture services as well as Check 21 & ACH payment processing experience.
- Actively prospect to C-Level members of banks, credit unions and non-bank finance companies to gain interest in our suite of products.
- Maintain accurate contact management records of all activity in CRM system.
- Meet quota levels.
- Strong proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and a robust CRM system such as Salesforce.com and PeopleSoft.
- Complete WebEx & live demonstrations of the ProfitStars products to current clients, prospects & employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.