Senior Programmer Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic team and get the opportunity to travel and work in different environments? If so, this position could be for you! Jack Henry is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst for our implementation team to support JHA's core processing products (20/20 & SilverLake). Candidates will be focused on the conversion of data into the SilverLake & 20/20 databases. They will also use their coding experience to fix base code, correct programming errors, bug fixes and troubleshooting. Jack Henry offers a great working culture, competitive benefits package and great career advancement.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in RPGLE, CLLE and SQL acquired through education and/or professional job experience.
- SilverLake or 20/20 experience.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Banking Industry experience.
- Data conversion experience
- Experience with Turnover®
- SilverLake Teller Experience
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Leads in critical technical engineering support for after-hours shifts or incidents (nights, holidays and weekends). This includes potential long durations of consecutive time over periods of increased volume such as end of year, core upgrades or as randomly necessary.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Assist less experienced peers and may act as a team lead.
- Utilizes RPGLE, SQL, XML, CL or any necessary programming language.
- Assist with core banking migration projects
- Develops and supports implementation tools
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Scheduling internal resources to complete department tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.