Technical Business Analyst - (Project Implementations)
Symitar Project Implementations is looking for a customer focused, detailed oriented individual to join the team. You must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once. You will be responsible for working with credit union staff to implement core modules, develop custom edits as well as assist with self-service mergers and Ease (Episys Data Center) Migrations.
Our core modules include the following: Collateral Document and Tracking, Dealer Reserve Accounting, eCTR, Escrow Analysis, External Loans, Member Business Services (MBS), SymChoice Loans and Wires. This position is within the Episys Implementations department in San Diego, CA and is part of the Symitar division of Jack Henry & Associates.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software applications analysis, software implementation and/or business analysis experience.
- Experience working with the Episys platform.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Analyzes the credit union client's existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the client for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for client (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on functions, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the client site or remote.
- Communicates the client’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with client throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains client issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains client issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for clients and internal users.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.