Deposit Technical Support Representative
This job posting is no longer active
A deposit technical support representative will support financial institutions with a wide range of issues as it relates to deposit accounts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial institution and/ or in a technical support position.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolve in accordance with Service Level Standards
- Uses available support tools to assist the customer and answer general application questions.
- Research customer problems/issues and recreate the issue when possible to escalate appropriately when needed and in a timely manner.
- Works with programmers to help them understand the impact of the issue.
- Increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and stays current on software changes and industry changes in order to provide the highest level of support possible.
- Participate in peer groups, contribute to documentation and enhancement ideas for the product.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
- Gain an overall understanding of the software product beyond the Deposit application.
- Ability to cross train in other areas of the product.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.