The Core Director Support team is looking for a Technical Support Representative to join our deposit application team. This person will provide product support to customers via the telephone and/or internet using product and industry knowledge to provide the highest level of service to resolve the customer's issue quickly and accurately as well as building a relationship with the customer over time to grow the JHA relationship.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
A deposit technical support representative will support financial institutions with a wide range of issues as it relates to deposit accounts (DDA, Savings, CD’s and IRAs). We advise institutions on how best to use the Core Director software parameters to meet their needs. This includes, statements, service charges, calculating interest, understanding redemptions, renewals, forfeitures, reject processing, balancing the application to general ledger, locating appropriate reports for bank analysis or audit, and yearend reporting, as well as many other aspects of deposit operations. When necessary our teams work with programmers to troubleshoot issues and enhancements. Beyond the deposit applications our team has an overall understanding of the software, and how the dayend processing for Core Director works.
Much of our Core Director team is based out of Springfield, Missouri. We embrace the Jack Henry & Associates work/life balance and are flexible on hours allowing work from home as needed. We have several remote employees and this option is evaluated on a case by case basis.
This role does require on-call evening rotation as well as staggered assigned shifts outside of the standard 8-5 hours. The on-call rotation works out to be approximately once a month including some weekends and holidays and requires an understanding of dayend update processing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial institution and/ or in a technical support position.
- Experience in deposit operations and backroom operations (ACH, cash management, proof, account transfers etc)
- Experience in yearend operations.
- Windows Server experience.
- Microsoft office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolve in accordance with Service Level Standards
- Uses available support tools to assist the customer and answer general application questions.
- Research customer problems/issues and recreate the issue when possible to escalate appropriately when needed and in a timely manner.
- Works with programmers to help them understand the impact of the issue.
- Increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and stays current on software changes and industry changes in order to provide the highest level of support possible.
- Participate in peer groups, contribute to documentation and enhancement ideas for the product.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
- Gain an overall understanding of the software product beyond the Deposit application.
- Ability to cross train in other areas of the product.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.