Technical Support Representative
Synergy Express is Jack Henry & Associate’s Data Center hosted enterprise content management solution. Technical Support Representatives are responsible for performing daily quality control of critical functions, management of the Synergy servers in the data center environment providing application support to customers hosted in the environment, and technical projects as needed. This team of 11 supports over 850 cases per month.
The ideal candidate for this position is articulate with strong communication skills, has a passion for customer service, enjoys solving puzzles and learning new things, and is highly competent in Windows Server operating systems.
This position can be worked out of the following office locations:
- Houston, TX
- REMOTE work location
- Minimum of 18 months of experience providing technical support with Microsoft operating systems (ex: DNS issues, Firewalls, Servers, Web Browser) in a large volume call center or data center environment via phone walk-throughs and troubleshooting while also using remote access utilities (Team Viewer, Webex).
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Information Technology.
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, CompTIA A+, etc.
- Experience supporting applications in a Windows Server 2012/2016 environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Team player but self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience working within an alternate office environment (Remote).
- Provides level one troubleshooting and support. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.