Item Processor II
The Jack Henry & Associates Item Processing center in Totowa, NJ has a full time opportunity available for an Item Processor II. This position requires a keen eye for the details, ability to work in a fast paced environment, and the ability to work independently as well as function as an integral part of a team. The Item Processor II is part of a team that provides back office processing for several hundred financial institutions. This includes keying and balancing bank work, meeting cash letter deadlines, and ensuring all data is verified prior to core processing.
Jack Henry & Associates offers a competitive benefit package, a company culture that encourages professional growth, and a work-life balance.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible rotational schedule which includes a full-time shift between the hours of Noon to 9 pm/10 pm or until the work is done.
- Minimum of 1 year of data entry experience.
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible rotational schedule which includes a full-time shift between the hours of 1:30 pm to Midnight Monday to Friday or until the work is done.
- 10-Key experience.
- Banking Industry experience.
- Reviews data from source documents.
- Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews incoming batches in order to balance and correct discrepancies.
- Reviews batch documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to establishment standards.
- Performs audits of both incoming and outbound documents to ensure conformance with regulations and procedures.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Supports other areas of Item Processing as necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.