Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Ensenta team, who is the leader in cloud-based solutions. In this role, candidates will certify and assure quality of new and existing products by executing test plans and scripts to verify that new or modified software programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. Candidates will have excellent communication being able to communicate and coordinate results with impacted departments and teams and track tactical information.
The EPS Ensenta team develops and maintains innovative payment solutions utilized by some of the largest financial institutions as well as Federal payment solutions offered directly to the US Federal Government. Solutions include mobile check deposit, desktop check deposit, and card transactions with EMV terminal support. We were awarded as a Best Fintech to Work For and have won "Best Technology" and "Best Functionality" awards for our product.
This position can be hired in Allen, TX.
- Minimum 5 years of quality assurance OR software testing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience in .NET, SOAP, REST, MS SQL Server or similar relational database.
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, or other Continuous Integration/Delivery tools.
- Experience with a wide range of financial and/or high-volume transactions.
- Experience with MTM or Test Hub.
- Experience with POS or payment processing.
- Executes and creates test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure. May review and certify test results of other analysts and testers.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Helps set standards for test design.
- Supports and advocates established testing procedures and may provide input to establish those procedures.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs moderately complex testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Prepares test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May review test plans and test reports.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May perform test reviews.
- May assist with automated scripts from team members.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.