Survey Research Analyst
Are you someone who is very analytical and enjoys data and research? If so, this position could be perfect for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire an experienced business analyst to join the Corporate Engagement and Analysis team who specializes in survey data collection, analysis, and administers JHA’s crowdsourcing platform, IdeaLab. Candidates in this role will design survey research projects and analyze, summarize, and present data in order to support business decisions and solve business problems. Ideal candidates will develop professional expertise, work on non-complex to highly complex projects and exercise strong judgment within defined procedures and practices. This person will work on a small but growing team serving diverse teams and leadership.
Jack Henry & Associates Corporate Engagement and Analysis team delivers customer and employee engagement services to JHA using feedback mechanisms including surveys and IdeaLab. They provide consultative services including survey design, building, and delivery, quantitative and qualitative analysis of survey results and other data, and high-level summaries of findings. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before October 25, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Monett, MO / Springfield, MO (Primrose) / Remote.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience with survey research OR statistical data analysis.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend additional team meetings / training and or attend professional conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of technical experience with a quantitative analysis tool, such as STATA, SPSS, or R
- 2+ years of technical experience using an Experience Management platform, such as Qualtrics, Maritz, or Medallia.
- Experience with correlations and regression testing.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- General knowledge of the financial industry.
- Project management skills.
- Analyzes data from a wide variety of sources. Identifies problems, perceptions, and potential trends; draws conclusions and advises management in business policies and practices.
- Manages the Enhancement Submission Process (ESP). Works with internal and external organizations to ensure successful completion of each product’s phase.
- Serves as corporate metric group. Develops methods and instruments to accurately gather data, measure effectiveness, performance, and perceptions; based on measurement results, recommends resource allocations, and future improvement opportunities.
- Executes and provides oversight of surveys for both internal and external audiences. May design low to moderately complex surveys with assistance as necessary. Compiles, analyzes and summarizes feedback.
- Evaluates business processes that may cross multiple areas within the organization. Identifies potential trends and issues and brings them to the attention of executive management.
- Through frequent customer interaction, identifies and documents customer needs and requirements; proposes strategies to accomplish objectives.
- Researches and resolves issues directly impacting the customer and internal organizations. Offers solutions and ensures issues are appropriately routed for resolution or addressed by appropriate areas.
- Develops and executes communication plans and provides other writing and editing services, as needed.
- Assists Customers’ Regional and National User Group Boards and members, understanding the dynamics, differences, and needs within each group.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.