Statement Preparer I
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Full-Time Statement Preparer for our Totowa, NJ Statement Data Center. The Statement Center Operations team is responsible for providing print services for JHA banking clients that choose to outsource delivery of these functions. The center prints and mails our client bank’s checking and savings statements. Candidates will be responsible for rendering statements and images and preparing documents for outbound mail. You must have excellent attention to detail in order to ensure documents are accurate before they are sent out to our clients. This position does require working extended hours, Holidays, and weekends as business needs dictate. Candidates will work a normal 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and during the end of the month, 12-hour shifts are mandatory for 3 to 4 days in addition to the normal schedule.
Jack Henry offers a great working environment, excellent benefits and career advancement!
- Minimum of 6 months of professional job experience in any industry or field.
- Previous Banking knowledge preferred.
- Previous Statement preparing or rendering experience highly preferred.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Prints statements, high volume, or time sensitive statements, and resolves "cripple" statements following established procedures.
- Identifies cycle inserts when necessary.
- Compiles postage tracking reports for accounting purposes.
- Troubleshoots equipment errors, and arranges for outside maintenance services calls if necessary.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Prepares and distributes outgoing mail.
- Sends and receives courier parcels, and distributes incoming items.
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of supplies used to perform duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.