Network Engineer - Summer 2020 Internship
About Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. The S&P 500 company’s solutions serve more than 9,000 customers nationwide and are marketed and supported through three primary brands – Jack Henry Banking®, Symitar®, and ProfitStars®.
About the Program
Our 10-week, paid Corporate Internship Program begins June 1, 2020. This program offers college students the opportunity to fully immerse in the day-to-day activities of the business unit. Throughout the program, students will build upon their current skillsets and work in a collaborative environment, while learning from subject matter experts across the organization. They will participate in projects that work toward company objectives,resulting in new solutions that inspire innovation both at JHA and across the fintech industry.
The Gladiator MITS Product Team of ProfitStars is currently seeking a Network Engineer Intern that will work inside multiple customer facing applications, diagnose and solve a variety of network cases, and participate in a new application role out; this includes script testing and cross-collaboration with a variety of teams.
This intern will be expected to explain concepts and principals to both technical and non-technical parties, as well as meet clearly defined deadlines and deliver commitments on-time.
Gladiator's Network assists our financial institutions with mission-critical IT solutions. These comprehensive services allow our clients to help reduce costs, reduce downtime, improve efficiency in operations and safeguard business critical data.
A Student Must:
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Pursue a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be able to work up to 40 hours per week throughout the summer internship with minimum absences
- Completed their sophomore year of college (at minimum)
- Meet legal requirements to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
- Have a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Able to manage multiple diverse and complex projects
- Strong public speaking skills
- Previous exposure to configuration, implementation, and support experience with physical and virtual host servers
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.