Financial Institution Support Supervisor
Jack Henry and Associates contact center for iPay Solutions is seeking an experienced Technical Support Supervisor to join our team. Candidates for this position will be supporting and providing supervision to the daily operations of technical support personnel providing outstanding customer service via the phone and/or email. Using strong product knowledge, individuals will ensure the highest level of service to resolve customer’s issue and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer-Jack Henry relationship. This role is also responsible for coaching and mentoring employees, disciplinary actions and will assist with difficult situations or problems. This role will be a team player performing actual technical support representative duties when needed.
The iPay FI Support Team is responsible for providing unparalleled customer service with inbound phone and chat support to bill pay website/mobile application to all of Jack Henry’s financial institutions. Issues range from bill pay education, site navigation, problem resolution to basic technical and payment support. This role will supervise a team of 8 to 10 employees.
This position can be hired in Elizabethtown, KY.
- Minimum 6 years of onsite/phone customer support or technical support within a corporate environment.
- Minimum 2 years of team lead or supervisory experience.
- Must currently use and have knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work 11 am to 7:30 pm Monday to Friday after initial training period.
- Must be able to work rotational nights and weekends once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- High-level knowledge of the financial industry as it relates to banks and credit unions.
- High-level knowledge of product(s) supported and excellent knowledge of other core and complimentary products.
- Able to identify and resolve application and service issues.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service as set forth by corporate policies and standards.
- Demonstrates strong communication and customer interaction skills in accordance with SLS policies and guidelines.
- Provides feedback to manager regarding trends, issues, training needs, etc; facilitates majority of new technical support training and cross-training.
- Assists in creating internal documentation in the form of training materials, reference guides, tip sheets, etc.
- Works on special projects or research as related to technical support as needed.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings and oversees weekly staff agenda; approves all PTO requests and maintains team calendar.
- Provides coaching and feedback to technical support personnel on a daily basis; conducts formal and informal reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Creates customer communication for financial institutions.
- Will respond and take escalated cases and calls.
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the product user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- May research customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product. Provides the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- Provides programmers and team leaders with a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level. When necessary, provides internal contacts with customer issue documentation.
- Oversees monitoring of the call tracking system for application calls and the return of calls in a timely manner in accordance with Service Level Standard (SLS) guidelines.
- Performs supervisory duties such as writing performance appraisals, mentoring and coaching employees, and serves as an escalation point for difficult issues, questions, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.