Financial Institution Support Representative
This job posting is no longer active
Our Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS) division is seeking a Financial Institution Support Representative to join the team in Allen, TX. As a Support Representative, you will be working with both Financial Institutions and their customers to provide operational and technical support for a variety of products including Remote Deposit capture. We are a first call resolution model support center and also offer case support for our customers.
This position must be worked from our Allen TX office.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a financial institution as either a teller or in operations.
- Plus an additional 1 year of customer support.
- Able to work 9:30am-6:30pm CST Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to work 8:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday the first few months for training.
- Able to work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with phone based customer support.
- Teller experience.
- Experience working with or supporting Jack Henry products.
- Experience with troubleshooting techniques.
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Effectively communicates both verbal and written
- Solid problem solving skills with proficient attention to detail
- Proper phone etiquette
- Effective listening skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.