ProfitStars Account Management - Northeast Region
The ProfitStars Account Management Position is a highly visible position and an integral part of Jack Henry & Associate’s growth and diversification strategy. This is not the typical sales job and the individuals in this program are held to stringent performance standards in business development.
Personal leadership is paramount in how an Account Manager conducts her/himself on a day to day basis. Likewise, the leadership traits exhibited must be long-term and sustainable as they will directly impact her/his sales results in this position.
The ProfitStars Account Management position represents the entire ProfitStars Division of Jack Henry & Associates and focuses specifically on “cross-selling” to ProfitStars FI customers that utilize a core solution other than a Jack Henry core system.
Expect to be evaluated on the following key traits: Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits and Results. Performance measures also include consistent, high-quality field and office activities related to new business development with monthly activity reporting.
ProfitStars Account Managers have overall responsibility for the ongoing business relationship with existing ProfitStars clients and are responsible for providing account oversight, serving as a second set of eyes on the ProfitStars customer base, striving to understand the customers’ strategic initiatives, as well as working to align the appropriate ProfitStars resources consistent with identified initiatives. The Account Manager conducts these daily practices in the interest of expanding positive customer relationships that are mutually beneficial, long-term and sustainable.
This position covers our Northeast territory and the target candidate must reside east of the Mississippi River.
- 4-year college degree required or equivalent experience in Financial Services or FinTech sales.
- Minimum of 7 years full-time, comparable sales experience in the Financial Services or FinTech industries required.
- Must be able to travel at least 50%.
- A broad exposure to the banking and credit union industry
- Graduate degree in a comparable field to Business, Management, Finance or similar applicable focus is preferred.
- A reasonable understanding of the ProfitStars Account management model that includes “getting results through others” by being proactive, consistently showing up, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities, facilitating introductions, and collaborating with Product Sales Executives to expand mutually beneficial business relationships with ProfitStars customers.
- A thorough understanding of the selling processes acquired through previous work experience (i.e. something to relate to and serve as a basis for forming a “vision for success” in this role).
- The ability to manage lateral relationships and build sales focused teams.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Solid communication skills; both verbal and written.
- The ability to plan and formulate strategies.
- The ability to solve complex problems.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and be generally comfortable with utilizing other software programs used in the daily operation of the business…. Virtually everything JHA/ProfitStars does internally involves an on-line system/software program (CRM, Time Reporting, Expense reporting, Compensation reporting, Performance Appraisals, etc.).
- 55% - Plans and makes effective sales contacts with existing ProfitStars customers in order to meet annual goals in assigned territory. Sales goals will be accomplished through lead generation for product sales teams and the coordination of efforts relative to the identified sales opportunities.
- 25% - Develops plans to sell strategic products in assigned territory by establishing trusted working relationships and collaborating with product sales executives. Development of trusting relationships and collaboration is a critical success factor in this position.
- 10% - Conducts customer reviews and provides account oversight in such a way to ensure 100% client retention in assigned territory; this in the interest of aiding in new sales efforts and cross-selling.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.