Senior Solutions Architect - JHA Banking
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our JHA Banking team in a Remote role. In this position, the Solutions Architect will work individually with our banks to be their trusted advisor and help lead strategic and tactical architecture and designs of their enterprise integration architecture ensuring alignment of both JHA and 3rd party technology to the business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development, architecture or as a development lead.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Financial services, In house and hosted system deployment experience preferred.
- As a subject matter expert (SME) in their field, uses professional concepts to resolve critical issues. Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products, or technologies. Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. May participate in external speaking engagements.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Superior ability to lead major transformative initiatives and programs that are large in scope, highly visible and enterprise wide.
- Able to perform systematic application integrations with high integration project success rates.
- Able to oversee the design and implementation of a stable and adaptable technology infrastructure.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Superior knowledge of systems, applications, or process designs within information technology.
- Superior communication skills for software development, product management, software test, operations and executive management audiences
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (may include data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.), ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides high level estimates of complexity, resourcing, dependencies and hours to roadmap projects.
- Develops and publishes application integration frameworks, patterns and practices to reduce cost and complexity.
- Develops key technology strategy artifacts such as architecture diagrams, white papers and proof of concepts.
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Mentors team and provides guidance to achieve technical consistency and continuous improvement.
- Ensures analysis, architecture, design, code, test, deploy and support practices include consideration for various customer segments and deployment architectures
- Works with the development teams to identify, document and implement re-usable patterns and practices.
- May lead and facilitate the Architecture Review Board.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- May participate in relevant industry standards groups to align and influence industry technology strategy.
- May partner with FI Management to provide insights and education with respect to digital/technology industry trends and competitive influences.
- May develop strategies, plans and proposals to address business opportunities and challenges identified by client financial institutions
- Defines business imperatives and challenges through management consultations, team meetings, case framework analysis, and other applicable strategies.
- Performs current state assessments of technology effectiveness, digital maturity and business process efficiency
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.