Programmer Analysis Manager (RSA Archer)
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Programming Analysis Manager to join our growing Technology Services Compliance Operations Management Team. The Technology Services Compliance Operations team supports the business through the development and management of its enterprise governance, risk, and compliance solutions.
This position is responsible for managing the activities of programming and support staff for existing software solutions. This includes overseeing the daily operations of the teams. Directs staff in the development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and programs. Manages departmental structure, workforce planning, career development, training, planning and budgeting.Manages the activities of programming.
Each team member is self-sufficient and a self-learner but works well within the team and is willing to help wherever needed in order for the team to be successful. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for carerr progression not only within Compliance Operations but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: other JHA programming teams or compliance groups. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 8, 2019.
This position is can be based to work out of any of the following locations: Monett, MO or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in any programming language.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in any of the following categories: manager, supervisor or team lead of a staff.
- Travel could be up to 5% to attend additional meetings, training and or attend a professional conference.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- RSA Archer experience.
- Analyzes existing software enhancements and oversees the implementation of necessary changes to company software internally and externally.
- Oversees the development of programming code for existing software enhancements.
- Provides direction in the creation of block diagrams, logic procedures and flowcharting.
- Ensures code is tested, debugged and meets quality standards.
- Oversees the development of conversion and system implementation plans; oversees the implementation of newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Ensures programming support is provided for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.