Financial Systems Manager
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Financial Systems Manager to join the Internal Reporting & Planning team. The Financial Systems Manager role is primarily responsible for assessing the overall reporting and functional system needs, developing a strategy to improve operating efficiency and partnering with IT to develop and implement proposed solutions.
Additionally, the Financial Systems Manager will oversee and manage the financial accounting processes related to Planning Software and related ancillary systems and/or processes, while also partnering with IT to support the needs of the business. Additional areas of focus include but are not limited to: leading and managing various process improvement, process automation, ensuring data accuracy while driving efficiencies/cost reductions and leveraging best practices. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Internal Reporting and Planning but across the organization as well. This position could grow into a technical role within Finance or Operations along with a senior management role within Finance. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 30, 2019.
This position can be worked out of the following locations: Lenexa, KS / Allen, TX or Springfield, MO- Montclair.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following degrees: Business / Finance / Accounting or MIS.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience with with any of the following or combination of : Financial Systems or Financial Planning ERP systems.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in staff management.
- Experience with finance and accounting principles.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management and Process Automation experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in maximizing usage and support of Financial Systems.
- Interacts with functional users to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements to best accomplish those needs.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Ensures that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently and proper security is in place.
- Using development specifications, prepares detailed test plans and test scripts according to functional requirements to validate development efforts.
- Assist in application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creation of all project documentation.
- Works with functional users to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as systems are deployed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.