Technical Support Representative (Banking Software)
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a talented, ambitious, and motivated individual to join our team as a Technical Support Representative for the BSA Support and Services Team. This team supports our Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective product, BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) product, as well as ACH origination, wire origination, and Money Laundering. As a Technical Support Representative, you will be working with in a group with other TSR’s to assist financial institutions with issues. This could be in case processing, questions on rules on the fraud detective, operational, and technical issues with the products. This team while working in a high paced, environment also knows how to have fun at work through departmental contests, and other fun activities.
Jack Henry & Associates Yellow Hammer Technical support division provides technical, educational and customer service support for Yellow Hammer products. Candidates will be joining a team of 15 employees all in-house at the Hoover, AL office.
This position will be hired in Hoover, AL.
- Minimum 18 months of technical support OR financial institution operational (back office) experience.
- Experience with back office BSA experience.
- Knowledge of or experience with SQL.
- Provides level one troubleshooting and support. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.