Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an Applications Analyst to join our Enterprise Payment Solutions Installations (Boarding and File Maintenance) team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for working to complete installation and maintenance requests from our customers. You may also be required to work special projects that require direct contact with our customers. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a team in a fast paced, high volume environment. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, flexible, open to change, communicates well, excellent typing skills, and has the aptitude to navigate software installation systems. You will be expected to work directly with our customers both over the phone and through written communications.
The Enterprise Payment Solutions Team provides both customer installations and maintenance services without our software products and remote deposit capture item processing services for Financial Institutions. Candidates will be joining a team of 7 application analysts in the Allen, TX office, reporting to the Installation Manager.
This position will be hired in Allen, TX.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in operations or customer support in a software services company.
- Must be able to take and pass a typing test.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of the payments industry.
- Knowledge of the financial industry.
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- Works special projects as needed to support the business.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
- Able to effectively communicate written and verbal.
- Able to troubleshoot and escalate to appropriate resources as necessary.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work on moderately complex and diverse projects.
- Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.