Administrative Assistant II
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant II to join our jhaCall Center team in support of the jhaCall Center Director. In this role, you will provide a wide variety of administrative and clerical support and coordination to assigned area. Relieves associates of clerical work and administrative and business details.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- General understanding of company policies, procedures, and functions.
- Displays a good understanding of the Company’s mission and values.
- Displays a good understanding of the functions of the departments that make up the company
- Exhibits a professional appearance and presentation.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Able to handle confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Able to pay very close attention to detail and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently.
- Provides department with administrative support, including but not limited to: coordinating schedules and appointments, organizing travel arrangements, drafting documents, and establishing agendas.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to revise established procedures.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- Conducts special analytical projects such as KPI oversight to assist professionals within the department.
- Arranges use of conference rooms and use of outside facilities.
- Collaborates with various staff and departments to complete special projects.
- Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Performs word processing duties.
- Promotes a positive atmosphere and work environment in the department.
- May be required to handle and ship small items via UPS, USPS, or other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.