Human Resources Business Partner Manager
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a highly experienced Human Resources Business Partner Manager that will help us to shape and be a key strategic partner of the leadership team. This position serves as a consultant to management on HR-related issues, an employee champion, and a change agent for a designated business unit within Jack Henry. This role is extremely vital in the organization, overseeing the daily operations of one or more departments, directing staff with development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and programs. This individual will also assist the department with costs, methods and staffing, workforce planning, career development, training and budgeting, all while adhering to company policy. Ideal candidates will have strong knowledge in human resources laws and regulations, be able to use independent judgement to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload and work with confidential materials and employee information at all time. Additionally, have the ability to manage cross-functional projects in a fast-paced corporate environment. Previous leadership experience is required for this position.
Working as part of the Human Resources team, the Human Resources Business Partner Manager aligns business objectives with employees and management across all business units within Jack Henry. Candidates will be joining a strong team of HRBPs and subject matter experts related to compliance. Travel up to 50% to attend meetings, GM strategy meetings, conferences, etc. will be required for this position.
This position can be hired in Springfield, MO, Allen, TX or Remotely.
- Minimum 7 years of human resources generalist or HR business partner experience.
- Must have previous supervisory, team lead or management experience.
- Must have knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- Financial services and/or banking experience a big plus.
- Leads and implements an integrated HR approach for organizational effectiveness that includes performance management, talent management, development, compensation, employee relations, and culture and engagement initiatives.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the designated business unit to either deliver or broker services that address issues pertinent to HR and business unit alignment, organizational effectiveness, and/or leadership capabilities.
- Gathers and maintains a broad understanding of HR and business concepts, methods and practices.
- Manages reporting HR managers, and oversees their day-to-day activities
- Ensures core HR processes (e.g., performance, talent reviews, compensation, talent acquisition, etc.) are clearly communicated, understood, and adhered to by managers and associates within assigned client groups.
- Facilitates the implementation of cross-functional HR communications relating to new programs or initiatives, annual cycles/processes and change management efforts. Ensures coordination is happening and administrative standards are being met.
- Ensures change management activities within the business that have associate impact are managed in a timely, professional and lawful manner and that communications regarding change are clear, concise and consistent.
- Recommends, develops and updates business unit specific short- and long-term communications strategies and calendars, to incorporate and support all planned and ad hoc HR communications on topics such as employee engagement, performance management, compensation, benefits open enrollment, professional development, and culture and diversity/inclusion initiatives. Manages programs made up of multiple related projects for new or upgraded organizational development initiatives or processes.
- Partners with senior leaders, managers and front-line supervisors to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities.
- Builds relationships with internal stakeholders and other colleagues to create learning opportunities and share best practices
- Provides guidance to line managers and ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Remains current on laws and regulations, ensuring the organization’s policies and programs conform and are competitive.
- Identifies critical HR metrics and shares results with both HR and business management.
- Creates a vision for talent strategy at the business unit level by understanding the talent needs of the business and identifying talent issues before they impact the business.
- Represents employee interest and consistently assesses employee attitudes and engagement.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.