Technical Product Management, Manager (O365 Platform)
The Enterprise Product Adoption team at Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a technical leader focused on the O365 product platform to drive the needs of the business while focusing on the end-user experience. This technical manager will lead a team dedicated to the various product offerings under the O365 platform. This includes product strategies, use case definition, feature releases, support, training, licensing, and data usage. This role will also partner with various groups within technology services to deliver end point strategies, intranet capabilities and network optimization. This is an excellent opportunity for hands-on, technical leader to join a new, innovative team responsible for driving technology change for our Associates. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before October 4, 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a minimum of 7 years experience in technical product management with enterprise level applications, with a specific focus on end user experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as team lead, manager or supervisor of a staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Technology Platforms, O365.
- Directs, designs and implements a comprehensive product management strategy for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap; directs those involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products from product definition through production and release.
- Oversees the interaction with other internal organizations such as development, quality, marketing, etc. as the product(s) move to completion.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals. Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control.
- Manages accurate tracking of statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Serves as a resource within the user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends to product management activities.
- Reviews alpha and beta program definitions, and oversees execution.
- Oversees a smooth turnover to implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off, and the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Provides resources for standard demonstrations, occasional participation in customer demonstrations, and to internal sales
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.