Loan Application Support Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for an individual who wants to work in different environments with a variety of customers helping them through the process of converting to our Silverlake core banking software product. This individual will be expected to work within the loan application. Their main job duties will include training bank employees and facilitating the completion of data conversion mapping.
In this position, you will travel across the country with a software installation team working with our bank clients. You will work with a team of about 6 individuals. This role is vital to a successful implementation for our banking clients and will help strengthen the JHA and client relationship.
Jack Henry offers an excellent benefit package, a relaxed work environment, career advancement opportunities, all in a corporate culture that stresses to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in applications analysis, software implementation and/or working with loans in the banking industry.
- 50% travel.
- Silverlake experience highly preferred.
- Banking industry experience.
- Data Mapping experience.
- Experience with training customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares and presents training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.