Payment Operations Specialist II
Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a talented Payment Operations Specialist II to join Card Processing Solutions, a Jack Henry division. This individual will perform account reconciliation, revenue and expense analysis, and prepare client invoices. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, success working within a team environment, and ability to be self-driven.
The CPS Settlement team is responsible for monthly billing and ATM, Debit card, and pre-paid card funds settlement as well as reconcilement. We work closely with internal teams to support CPS products and services.
This position can be hired in Houston, TX or Seattle, WA.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with at least one of the following: reconciling invoices, settlements or an accounting position within a corporate environment.
- Must have experience with creating pivot tables and v look ups within Excel.
- Candidates will be required to take a skills test on Excel and pass.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Provide strong customer support and be able to communicate well to internal and external customers.
- Experience with analysis of vendor invoices.
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple activities and assignments.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Process payments according to department guidelines – may include, but not limited to return payments, entering payment details for outstanding invoices and processing adjustment data. May also separate, tally, and reconcile payment information received from lockbox provider.
- Works with financial institutions, merchants and customers to ensure payment issues are resolved and funds are correctly applied.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and provides the highest caliber of support possible.
- Receives internal calls and answers questions for internal customers.
- Answers incoming calls and/or emails from customers according to department guidelines.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per department standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- May mail change of remittance letters, statements, and reminders.
- May assist with phone verifications whenever necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.