UX Product Interaction Designer
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Product Interaction Designer to join the Internet Solutions team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be supporting a highly configurable Treasury Management application designed for mid-size to large commercial banking customers. You will work closely with the business to understand various product features and improve their overall efficiency to enhance the end-user experience and usability of the product for our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience and a strong interest in focusing on the interaction design of the product and will also contribute to the visual design as needed. As part of a growing team, you will be instrumental in moving the interaction design forward for a product offering that is aggressively and successfully competing within the banking and fintech industries.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in UX driven interaction design and responsive design principles.
- Established professional portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking, inspired design, and concise work flows as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Passion for information architecture, information design, and user psychology.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to “sell” an idea.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience using InVision for rapid prototyping, including hotspots for simulated interaction.
- Must be able to develop wireframes and mock ups.
- Experience in researching competitive products, industry standards, and ever changing expectations of web based software
- Ability to develop big conceptual ideas and execute a plan to achieve the vision.
- Great ability to predict use cases and UI needs, including happy paths as well as edge and corner cases with the skill to incorporate them into product design.
- Strong problem solving, logical thinking, quantitative, qualitative, and creative skills.
- Deep understanding of color, contrast, typography, textures, graphic design, and web application design.
- Experience with software development lifecycle, agile methodologies, and working with cross-functional product teams.
- Experience with treasury or cash management platforms.
- Designing user-experiences starting with from low-fidelity wireframes and driving to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Drives UX and product design while being a core part of the team that drives overall product vision.
- Acts as a key customer advocate with a focus on doing the right thing.
- Responsible for interpreting high level product requirements/needs into workflows and intuitive user interfaces.
- Defines user requirements, creates detailed specifications, and helps establish usability test plans.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Envision or reimagine workflows, dashboards, and various data visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Assists with new user interface testing and participates in usability reviews to get feedback on new designs.
- Ensures products meet high standards of usability, ADA compliance, and design excellence.
- Constantly staying immersed in current and upcoming UX and design trends, always looking for new ways to carry products and user interfaces forward.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.