Senior Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about transforming brand stories, diving into analytics, honing insights, and creating breakthrough marketing? Do people refer to you as a coach or mentor? How would you like to work for the company that has been ranked for three consecutive years on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers?
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a highly experienced and well-rounded strategic marketing professional to join our team. This person will be responsible for managing a team of marketers and spearheading the strategic marketing planning and execution as Senior Manager, Marketing. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our award-winning in-house creative team, events management, corporate communications, digital product teams, sales leadership, as well as Executive management.
This position requires strategic thinking about our brands and digital solutions, an in-depth knowledge of the market and target audiences, and the ability to craft go-to-market strategies that help drive top-line revenue. In this role you will be responsible for strategic planning and development, and oversight of tactical execution of all marketing initiatives for our digital solutions, including: development of annual marketing plans, integrated campaign concepting and development, collateral management, social media, budgeting and forecasting, and results reporting.
This position can be based remotely, or in one of the following office locations - Alpharetta, GA or Charlotte, NC.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing.
- Experience working in or with advertising agencies or in-house creative teams
- Previous management and leadership experience required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of technical, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment
- Experience marketing digital solutions a plus
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficiency with WebEx
- Budget management experience preferred
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Leadership and Communication
- Demonstrated experience successfully coaching and mentoring team members
- Results-oriented focus with the ability to prioritize clearly and effectively
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly convey a strong point-of-view while respecting and collaborating with others who may share a different perspective
- Team-builder and motivator – identify and manage individual performance objectives of team members and continually coach members up in the organization
- An experimental and creative mindset who offers fresh, new ideas and approaches to the marketing effort
- Marketing Strategy
- Provide strong strategic marketing leadership, coaching and guidance to team members as well as clients within the organization
- Research, segment, and understand our audiences and how to engage them effectively
- Ability to craft powerful marketing messaging strategy and positioning statements and convey marketing strategy direction to creative team members
- Consolidates competitive research knowledge and intelligence to disseminate to clients and organizational and partner stakeholders
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing best practices, continually research and implement optimizations for your programs
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership to drive lead generation, lead nurturing, and opportunity pipeline from marketing programs
- Marketing Campaign and Cross-Functional Responsibilities
- Work as part of the team including executives, sales, product, creative, events, planning and operations, corporate communications, and PR firm
- Identify annual marketing/sales priorities and establish/guide the objectives, strategic approach, deliverables, and metrics for achieving marketing goals
- Liaison with clients, consultants, analysts, and internal SME’s to contribute to content development for all educational conferences and events
- Provide leadership and oversight, as well as hands-on support, for all marketing initiatives within the scope of work of your marketing team
- Collaborate with marketing specialists and supervisors, as well as creative and digital marketing team members, to identify new approaches to marketing campaign and lead nurturing development and execution to increase the volume and quality of qualified leads for the sales organization.
- Measurement and Analytics
- Measure, track and analyze marketing program effectiveness to determine return on marketing investment and inform budget and resource priorities
- Assist with defining key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge the success of marketing initiatives
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Participate in annual marketing budgeting process by contributing recommendations for investment to improve marketing
- Manage monthly forecasting for marketing team ensuring that expenses are forecast and allocated appropriately and accurately
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.