Software Engineer (C#/HTML5/SQL)
Do you have a passion for software development and would love the opportunity to work with the following technologies; HTML 5, C#, .NET and SQL Server? If so, this might be a great new opportunity for you! We’re seeking to hire a Software Engineer who is part of the CRM Synapsys team that develops, designs, and test roles for the CRM product. This team works with support, installation and training teams, as well numerous other product groups. The Software Engineer will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements, as well as all phases of the software development lifecycle. Ideal candidates will have the ability to multitask and remain organized in the midst of multiple projects and proactively learn in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and advance in the software engineering capacity and could move into senior and lead positions.
The CRM Synapsys team is responsible for development, design, and testing of the CRM Synapsys Customer Relationship suite of products and custom work requests. Candidates will be joining this tight-knit group of like-minded individuals on this team of 6 developers who all reside out of the Sioux Falls, SD office.
This position can be hired in Sioux Falls, SD.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with SQL Server.
- Minimum 18 months of experience with C#/.NET OR HTML 5.
- Associates or Bachelors degreep preferred.
- Experience with Visual Studio highly preferred.
- Experience with multi-tier applications.
- Experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Basic understanding of Agile development methodology.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.