Contact Center Customer Support Supervisor
The iPay Client Support team is seeking a Customer Support Supervisor to join the team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be expected to provide direct supervision to the Customer Support department to provide initial over-the-phone iPay product support to clients. You will utilize product knowledge to successfully and accurately define clients’ technical issues in order to escalate to appropriate support department to restore the client to a fully functional status, while using customer interaction to strengthen client relationships.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in customer support or service.
- Must have experience working with iPay products and services, or a financial institution.
- Must have experience working within a high volume contact center.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in a leadership position.
- Excellent knowledge of additional JHA products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage scheduling for 24/7 Customer Support.
- Relays basic company product and services information to Customer Support Reps in order to keep department abreast of all new and updated products.
- Answers incoming calls from customers in a timely manner and creates work orders regarding the nature of the issue customer is experiencing, and determines correct support queue to submit the work order to.
- Researches customer problem/issue to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Monitors the call tracking system for application calls and returns calls in a timely manner.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Receives calls from the in-house lines and answers questions for in-house customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.