Senior Human Resource Data Analyst
Are you passionate about solving business problems based on data? If so, Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a Senior Human Resource Data Analyst that will help us to shape our evolving HRIS platforms and reporting processes. This role is extremely data-oriented and requires the manipulation of large amounts of data into meaningful reports. Ideal candidates will need to be able to collaborate across the Human Resources team to identify HR and workforce trends impacting the organization, provide insights into the effectiveness of the HR programs, and improve decision making related to staff programs that will attract, engage and retain key talents. This role will be vital to the HR Data & Analytics function with shaping and executing our HR data analytics strategy.
Working as part of the Human Resources team, this role will report to the Human Resources Business Partner Leader, that aligns business objectives with employees and management across all business units. Candidates will be joining a strong team of HRBPs and subject matter experts related to compliance. Possible travel up to 25% to attend a Jack Henry & Associates meeting or attend a conference.
This position can be hired in Springfield, MO, Allen, TX or Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with HR data analysis or HR data reporting.
- Minimum 3 years of workforce analytics OR data analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Knowledge of HRIS, Learning and Performance Management Software strongly preferred.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, and/or similar data analysis, visualization and business intelligence tools preferred.
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with HR Teams, HR Business Partners, and Organizational Leaders to help solve organizational challenges by providing high quality data to assist with making data informed decisions.
- Collects, validates, and analyzes large sets of data from multiple sources to identify trends, connect findings, and make strategic and creative recommendations that support the organization’s goals.
- Influences change with a “Lead with Data” mindset through data analysis.
- Leverages communication and presentation skills, paired with business knowledge, to advise leadership on workforce opportunities and optimize our people investments.
- Coordinates the design, development, and implementation of easy to understand reporting solutions (i.e. dashboards, metrics, reports) to report on actuals, predict future needs, and areas of focus to inform, support, and influence Human Resources programs, develop and engage our talent, and support our organizational culture.
- Prepares and delivers effective and high-quality presentations to clearly summarize and communicate findings, insights and recommendations.
- Supports the evolution of our organizational culture by analyzing and identifying driving factors in organization-wide surveys, including engagement, exiting, onboarding and other data collection methods,
- Provides actionable insights based on analysis of attrition, performance data, rewards programs, pay data and other metrics.
- Partners with the AAP & EEO Compliance team in generating, validating, and submitting government reporting documents including annual EEO-1 Reporting, annual Vets 4212 reporting, and annual and mid-year Affirmative Action plan data.
- Implements the consistent application of workforce data definitions, measurement tools and prioritization of data quality and metrics.
- May provide advanced data support such as regression analysis, predictive modeling, and other such methodologies to assist HR leaders in understanding performance and areas of opportunity.
- Stays current on trends and best-in-class programs in Human Resources in general and HR Analytics.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.