Senior Financial Accounting Leader
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Sr. Financial Accounting Leader, Advisory to join the Divisional Financial Analysis and Planning team. The Divisional Financial Analysis and Planning team provides financial support to operational managers and working with the directors of each division to ensure accurate and timely financial results, forecasts and budgets.
This role will help support the OutLink Processing Services in our JH Banking Division. This position requires strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, to work with multiple managers at all levels within the company. Team members are able to multi-task and independently prioritize, ensuring all of their internal customers are given the best support possible. They have excellent excel skills and learn systems easily. While each team member is self-sufficient, they help one another and work as a team whenever appropriate.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Divisional Financial Analysis and Planning but across the organization as well. This position could grow into a specialized reporting role, a management role within Finance or an analytical role in Operations. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 15, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Allen, TX / Springfield, MO (Montclair) / Monett, MO / Allen,TX / Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings in various office locations with a duration of about 3 to 4 days.
- CPA certification
- Performs highly complex financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Documents revenues and expected expenditures and prepares summary statements and documents.
- Acts as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Prepares special studies, analyses, and recommendations for budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, and statistical reports.
- May assist less experienced peers. May act as a team leader.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.