Technical Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire an experienced Technical Support Representative to join the team the CRM Synapsys team. In this role, candidates will be providing technical support to Synapsys customers after installation, including release support. You will be expected to support various customer cases as well as projects as they relate to this area of business. Additionally, you will provide training and education on new functionalities and features within the Synapsys application. The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude and experience providing excellent customer service and training.
The CRM Synapsys team provides technical resources to support Synapsys customers after installation, including release support. Candidates will be joining this team of 14 employees who are a mix of implementation and support staff but will have direct communication with development staff as well. This team mostly all resides in the Sioux Falls, SD office.
This position will be hired in Sioux Falls, SD.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with technical support or software implementations.
- Must have experience working in the fintech, banking or at a credit union.
- Must be able to work an on-call weekend and after hours support rotation.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of hosted environments is a big plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of technical and system applications.
- Experience with or knowledge with various JHA products and services.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.