Performance Test Engineer
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire an exciting new position on their team as a Performance Test Engineer. In this role, candidates will be developing, designing and maintaining test processes and programs for multiple projects and applications. Candidates will be excepted to know how to write scripts, testing, troubleshooting and analysis in order to maintain system credibility. Individuals will be skilled in performance test systems, understanding of the software testing and development lifecycle and be able to review system and functional requirements and extract data to use in preparing automated test plans and scripts. Ideal candidates will be able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects that directly contribute to performance testing of many revenue generating products and applications, as well as being to support other business units solutions.
Jack Henry & Associates Internet Solutions provides digital solutions to financial institutions across the country. This team provides architecture, design, execution and delivery solutions across Internet Solutions. This position will report to the Internet Solutions Configuration Engineering Manager and will work on a small team with other technology professionals.
This position will be hired in Lenexa, KS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with performance testing in a Microsoft .NET environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using relational database and generating SQL scripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS required.
- Experience with Jenkins or SQL server.
- Experience with creating performance tests in JMeter.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users.
- Practical knowledge in manual and automated testing, performance, UAT, Unit, regression and integration testing.
- Develop, document, and implement performance test plans.
- Develop, execute and maintain performance test scripts.
- Create data for performance testing in various applications.
- Identify performance bugs during performance test runs.
- Triage performance issues with Application Monitoring tools to determine root cause.
- Document performance bugs with adequate data for the development teams to correct them.
- Communicate performance test results, issues and bugs to project and development teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.