Solution Specialist - Card Processing Solutions
The mission of the Solutions Specialist is to be the single point of contact with and advocate for the Jack Henry & Associates field sales organization and the respective lines of business development teams. Their primary mission is to drive sales of the JHA Card Processing Solutions (CPS) set targeting the consumer and business financial services needs of our existing and prospective customers.
Solutions Specialists are the primary product resource for the field sales force. Solutions Specialists are responsible for actively driving and managing the application evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for their product responsibility. The Solutions Specialist must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software services sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Debit and Credit Card processing services.
- Ability to travel up to 50% for work related activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Debit, Credit Card and industry business challenges.
- Experience with key card processing concepts including network affiliations, interchange revenue, EMV and card portfolio management.
- Experience and familiarity of Jack Henry products and line of business a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex customer interactions in various account situations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite.
- Proven success presenting technology as a business solution.
- Proven success selling in complicated sales surroundings with both technical and business buyers.
- Able to make effective presentations in time constrained situations.
- Able to prioritize the work in multi-tasking environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and follow up on commitments.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, technical presentation and communications skills
- Effective team leading ability and management of technical resources for meeting account needs.
- Proven team player.
- Keen ability to understand and document, through the discovery process, customer requirements.
- To effectively discuss and position Jack Henry CPS ATM, Debit and Credit Card processing solutions, and how they can help financial institutions achieve their business goals.
- Reviewing customer operations for improving business process opportunities.
- Demonstrating awareness and understanding of the card processing industry.
- Designing and coordinating product presentations based on the necessities and competitive sales condition.
- To convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- To assist in responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Lead contributor to account solution definition and review.
- Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the CPS ATM, Debit and Credit Card products, functions, features and benefits.
- Performing customer needs assessments and solution finding sessions.
- Providing responses for product and technical requests.
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls, strategy sessions and agenda development.
- Working with the CPS Sales Executives to provide specifications and quotes to prospective clients.
- Managing customer expectations in order to maintain satisfied customers.
- Requesting and coordinating resources required to support CPS sales department.
- Working with JHA Marketing to disseminate CPS updates to the JHA Banking and Credit Union sales force.
- Identifying product capability gaps or functionality limitations to define alternatives using partners, product enhancements, etc.
- Conceptualizing and communicating how company products and services affect opportunities and sales exposure within the organization.
- Participation at user groups, conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by CPS Sales Management and Product Marketing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.