Technical Support Representative (Mon Fri 6am-3pm PST)
Symitar, A Jack Henry & Associates company, is seeking a customer focused, highly motivated individual to fill an opening within their Credit Union Technical Support team in San Diego CA. This group supports the Episys client base to solve issues with the Symitar Software and management of the IBM AIX servers.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will provide credit union product support to clients via the telephone and/or internet. In this role, you will gain product knowledge through various training avenues that will allow them to provide the highest level of service to resolve the client issues and restore the client to fully functioning status.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of technical support or troubleshooting.
- Must have experience working in a windows environment
- Must be available to work Mon – Fri 6am-3pm PST
- Computer Operations experience.
- AIX/Unix/Linux experience.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with a case tracking system (Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, JIRA, Remedy, etc.).
- Windows or Unix/Linux support experience.
- Credit Union and/or Banking Operations support background.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.