Core Director Teller Application Support Analyst
Jack Henry & Associates Core Director Teller Implementations team is seeking a detail oriented and highly motivated individual who loves to work with and train individuals on how to use our products.
The Application Analyst mainly works individually with each financial institution to educate, design, and implement our Core Director Teller and Teller Capture Application. This individual is responsible for the customer training, parameter set design, transaction setup, process flow and teller balancing. The Teller Application Analyst will lead training on the Core Director Teller and Teller Capture application for the client ensuring a smooth transition from their previous system(s). Good communication skills are essential as you will be communicating with the client, with other application analysts and a project manager during the implementation process. Once the implementation is complete you will provide initial software support while analyzing and auditing transactions processing through the Core Director Teller system to ensure accuracy and proper system flow. This position will require both onsite and remote activities leading up to and including live implementation. Normal travel is for 5-7 days onsite at the customers location and is usually about once per month.
Jack Henry offers an excellent benefit package, a relaxed work environment, career advancement opportunities, all in a corporate culture that stresses to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.
- Minimum of 2 years banking product support or software implementation experience.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Previous JHA Teller experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Implementation, design, and training of the Core Director Teller and Teller Capture Application.
- Consulting with banking client to design parameter set, assisting bank with testing and validation of transaction processing, training on Core Director Teller applications.
- Communicate with financial institution and image vendor to analyze and audit transactions flowing through the Core Director Teller and Teller Capture systems.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
- Maintains effective communication with the customer and internal project team throughout the entire project.
- Successful candidate will travel with a conversion team to customer site for hands on training and live implementation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.